What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
How To Leverage Text Marketing For Your Real Estate Firm
Are you sick of wasting time and money investing in outbound calls that offer unacceptable results? How about dealing with invalid numbers, unattended lines, and disrespectful prospects that always hang up the phone in the middle of the call?
If you’ve had enough of these misfortunes, maybe it’s time to implement a new marketing strategy for your real estate firm. That said, establishing a short message service (SMS) or text marketing campaign might be a good idea.
SMS or text marketing is one of the most effective and low-cost marketing strategies that may help real estate firms to generate and nurture their leads. One survey showed it’s used by more than 70% of industries involved in real estate, and it’s preferred by more than 60% of customers.
On top of that, SMS campaigns have a response rate of around 45% and a click-through rate of approximately 36%. If this has caught your interest, you may visit Drop Cowboy Ringless Voicemail & Text or your local SMS service provider for help.
But the question is, how to create a compelling text campaign? Fortunately, this article has got you covered. So, here are some tips that’ll help you to execute your SMS campaigns effectively:
- Integrate Ringless Voicemail
Ringless voicemails are pre-recorded voice messages that allow businesses to deliver voice messages without making calls or getting your recipient’s phone ringing. So, if you’re wondering how to leave a voicemail without calling, this may be the answer you’re looking for.
Integrating ringless voicemails may help improve your SMS marketing campaigns. First, prospects and customers don’t have to read every text message you deliver. All they need to do is click the voicemail and listen to what you have to offer.
However, implementing ringless voicemail campaigns is not that simple. It's best to be strategic when sending voice messages to ensure they don’t affect the productivity and effectiveness of your SMS marketing campaigns.
Here are some tips and tricks you might want to know:
- Make It Short Yet Impactful: Keep your voicemails within 20 to 30 seconds long. People will most likely delete those that are too short or too long. So, it’s essential to keep them short and sweet yet informative.
- Provide Questions You Don’t Ask On Emails: This will make your voicemails highly customized and tailored to fit their needs. Personalized marketing campaigns tend to produce higher conversion rates compared to regular marketing.
- Use Normal Voice Tone: Avoid going sales-like when recording your voice. People often delete voicemails that are too sales-like. Try to modulate your voice, making it sound natural and not rehearsed to show the human side of your company.
- Deliver It At The Right Time: Try not to drop voicemails as early as 9:00 am. Instead, send your voice messages around 5:00 pm, when most people don’t have tasks to accomplish.
To learn more about ringless voicemails, you may check out this video.
- Allow Your Clients To Message You Back
Around 60% of prospects prefer an option where they’ll be able to reply to text messages they receive. However, only 15% of businesses agree with that. So, if you allow them to message you back, they would find it pleasing, giving you the upper hand over your competitors.
Here’s an example conversation you might want to provide to your customers:
Real Estate Agent: ‘Hi Antoinette, there’s a new condo listing for a three-bedroom, four-bath in Los Angeles. Same business district. Want to schedule a viewing?’
Prospect: ‘I am free today and tomorrow to take a look.’
Allowing prospects to message you back directly will help you complete tasks efficiently and effectively without wasting much time. In addition, keep in mind to be as specific as possible, just like in the example above, for better results.
- Offer Exclusive Deals And Special Discounts
Surprise and tempt your prospects and customers by offering them the best deals through SMS, particularly those who subscribed to your sales content. This will make them feel like they’re a part of a community or club.
On top of that, sending exclusive deals and promotions through SMS is one of the most effective, engaging, and low-cost ways to interact and foster relationships with your customers. That’s why more and more businesses are doing this practice.
In addition, you may deliver bulk SMS messages to a specific group of audiences with the same needs, such as announcements, events, or deals.
Here are examples you might want to try for your real estate firm:
- ‘Hurry! Our four-bedroom, three-bath condominium properties are selling fast. Take as much as USD$20,000 off your total once you make the call.’
- ‘Hello Andrew, we’re having pre-selling for our lots in Napa Valley. Take as much as 10% off per square meter once you dial 989-778-1123 and make a decision. See you!’
- Keep Your Messages Short And Sweet
Messages should be read and understood in as fast as three minutes or less, making SMS campaigns one of the fastest ways to connect with prospects. So, you want your messages to be within a 160-character count—not too long and not too short.
This length will keep your messages on-point and high value, encouraging prospects in the real estate industry to respond quickly and positively.
In addition, keep in mind that lengthy and novel-like messages may get immediately deleted once viewed. Why? Because such texts may take too long to read.
On the other hand, concise messages may also get deleted as soon as possible. Why? Because recipients may not find them lacking. Also, they’ll immediately determine if your message has enough substance or not through skimming.
So, it’s best to keep your messages within the 160-character mark and don’t forget to pamper them with essential information your audience would appreciate.
Here’s a simple example you might want to use:
- ‘Hey Jimmy, I recently created an automated search tool for three-bathroom and two-bedroom houses on Bleecker Street. What else do you need to look for?’
- Have Clear Call-To-Actions
Getting your audience engaged and attentive is one of the goals of SMS marketing campaigns. However, it’s not easy to accomplish, especially if you lack the creativity necessary. If you fail to convey and deliver the gist of your message the first time they read it, your brand will be doomed, and your efforts will be wasted.
Fortunately, SMS call-to-actions (CTAs) are here to save you from potential destruction. CTAs are powerful tools to engage and interact with target prospects.
In addition, a compelling CTA should be able to:
- Encourage a prospect or client to participate in the campaign.
- Grab someone’s attention and pique their interest.
- Provide an offer or deal with a clear value.
Here are a couple of examples of CTAs you may use to amplify your real estate firm:
- ‘Hi Jeff, if you’re still available for the site visit scheduled on the 8th of July, three in the afternoon, kindly confirm by replying to this message. Please reply ‘Y’ if yes and ‘N’ if no.’
- ‘Hi Marie, many people are signing up for the open house event next week. If you’re interested, kindly click the first link below to register and the second link to discover more about the event and the location’s listing.’
Furthermore, make sure to make your CTAs clear and compelling. This will help your prospects immediately understand what you’re trying to promote, and they’ll most likely participate and reply instead of deleting your messages.
- Avoid Texting Faux Pas
When it comes to SMS marketing, there are tons of unspoken rules that you don’t have to mention. All you need is a tinge of common sense to identify and prevent such errors.
For example, you might want to avoid sending words as short as ‘Okay’ or ‘K’ when responding to your clients. Why? Because they might misinterpret your emotions as anger or irritation. For this reason, they might not be motivated to continue the conversation.
So, reduce your texting faux pas, and keep in mind to avoid using the same shorthand or abbreviations you use with other people. These include:
- ‘Ack’ for acknowledged
- ‘BTW’ for by the way
- ‘IIRC’ for if I recall
- ‘SFLR’ for sorry for the late reply
- And many more
On top of that, remember that not everyone has a deep knowledge of real estate. So, you might need to avoid using highly technical jargon to ensure that your audience understands the gist of your message as soon as they read it.
Some of the real estate jargon you want to avoid or simplify include:
- DOM or days on market
- MLS or multiple listing services
- REO or real estate owned
- Short sale
- Trust sale
- TIC or tenancy in common
If it’s difficult to simplify other technical real estate terms, you may further elaborate them even with a short phrase.
- Integrate Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS)
Sometimes, 160 characters are insufficient to present all the necessary details to your prospects and customers. You may consider sending multimedia messaging services (MMS) alongside your text messages if that's the case.
Using MMS is an effective way to dive deeper into the hearts of your clients. Science claims that the human mind can process images 60,000 times faster than reading or writing words. On top of that, people are 60% more likely to purchase after seeing a picture or a video clip.
However, sending MMS alone will not help you bring home the bacon. You have to send them strategically. Here are some ideas that’ll help you use MMS effectively in your SMS marketing campaigns:
- Send Relevant Images: Send images relevant to what you’re promoting. For example, you may send infographics regarding the process of owning a dream home, not to make sales but to inform clients.
- Edit Images With Details: Consider adding essential details about the images you want to send. For example, if you plan to send a picture of a house, you may insert information on that house, such as the number of bedrooms available.
- Send Video Clips: Consider sending a short video clip to engage your customers further. For example, you may send a 20-second video clip of a tour around the house's functional and most important features you want to promote.
- Send A YouTube Link: Instead of sending images and video clips, you may encourage your clients to visit your streaming channel by sending a link. In addition, you may share the links to your in-depth house tours with your high-value prospects.
- Quotes: You may also send real estate quotes in images to inspire prospects to buy properties from you.
- Create A Sense Of Urgency
A sense of urgency drives and encourages people’s minds to respond to what is being offered to them as fast as possible. If done correctly, you’ll achieve better results and gather essential customer information in no time.
Here are some ways to create a sense of urgency:
- Provide A Limited Time Value: This practice is gold in marketing. It encourages customers to act quickly. Otherwise, they’ll lose something they might never have again. Here’s an example: ‘Hurry! 15% off on all property listings located in Ohio until Friday only.’
- Conduct And Encourage Your Clients To Join Your Contest: This is an effective way to get people to talk more about your brand. It’s also effective in creating a sense of urgency, especially when the prices are extremely high. Here’s an example: ‘Hi Jeanette, want to win big this summer? Join our raffle now and get a chance to win a brand-new house and lot.’
- Notify Your Clients About New Properties: If you have clients having a hard time choosing a property, you may send them message alerts to keep them updated about the new availabilities. This creates urgency by making them feel they must see something before others.
Text or SMS is one of the most effective and low-cost marketing tools that offer promising results. Unlike other marketing techniques, people are more likely to respond and make a purchase with text messages.
However, SMS marketing campaigns are not easy to handle. If that’s the case, you may consider the following tips and tricks above to help you leverage your strategies. After implementing them, don’t forget to check your key performance indicator (KPIs) and metrics to improve your campaigns.
Discover your dream home in German Village, OH.